PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We inform you that your personal details will be used exclusively by Ortofrutta Caligari & Babbi S.r.l. and we will not be disclosed to third parties without your prior consent in compliance with the law 196/2003.
Information on the processing of your personal data
(Pursuant to Article 13 of Decree No. 196/2003)
We inform you that our company is in possession of details concerning you, acquired verbally, directly or through third parties, qualified as a common data by Decree No. 196/2003;
- Code for the protection of personal data. The code in question provides that whoever performs processing of personal data is required to provide to the person to whom the data relate adequate information.
In compliance with this standard we will provide the following information:
1. Nature of the data, purposes and methods of treatment
We manage personal identification data, fiscal, economic, commercial, financial and insurance services that are necessary for the performance of the supply of goods and services or contractual obligations, or future, and to enable our company to conduct the following activities:
- Warranty and technical assistance before and after sale;
- Sending information and promotional material of the company;
- Statistical analysis for purposes of marketing and survey of the degree of satisfaction;
- Any assumptions.
The data will be processed lawfully, fairly and with the utmost confidentiality.
The data will be processed through the use of tools and procedures that guarantee security and confidentiality and can be performed either by paper, and with the help of electronic means, for the entire duration of the pre-contractual, contractual and also after the completion of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes.
2. Provision of data
The provision of data is obligatory as regards the necessary data in order to fulfill the obligations required by laws, regulations and legislation, or provisions issued by authority to do so by law and by the vigilance and control. Their absence on your part will make it impossible to establish or continue the relationship, to the extent that such data are required for the same.
As for any optional data, the failure to obtain them will be evaluated by us from time to time, and the resulting decisions, related to the importance for our organization of the data requested and not.
3. Extent of knowledge of your data, communication and dissemination
The following categories of persons may become aware of your data, if responsible and in charge of the treatment, according to specific provisions:
- Executives, directors and auditors;
- Workers at the Secretariat;
- Workers accounting and billing;
- Workers at the marketing and distribution of goods and services;
- Agents and representatives.
Your data may be communicated by us, this being intended to give knowledge to one or more subjects, as follows:
- Subjects our consultants, to the extent necessary to carry out their duties in our organization, subject to our letter of assignment that imposes a duty of confidentiality and security;
- Individuals who need to access your data for purposes ancillary to the relationship between you and us, to the extent strictly necessary to carry out auxiliary tasks. (Citing purposes only lenders and dispatchers);
- Who can access the data under provision of law, regulation or legislation, within the limits set by such regulations;
- Associates and partners even outside the Italian state, and always within the European Community;
- In an anonymous form for the purposes of scientific research and statistics.
4. Your rights
Below is an extract of the article 7 of Decree No. 196/2003, to remind you that you can exercise against us the following rights:
- Obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data about you, even if not yet recorded, and communication in intelligible form;
- Obtain information on the origin of personal data and the purposes and methods of treatment;
- Obtain information on the logic involved in processing with the help of electronic means;
- Obtain the updating, correction or, if you have interest, the integration of data;
- Obtain the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data in violation of law;
- Obtain the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data which are not required to be held, for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- Obtain certification that the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, anonymous transformation or block were made known, also regarding the content, of those to whom the data were communicated or distributed, except in cases where this proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right;
- Oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data about you, even to the scope of the collection;
- Oppose, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data about you for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
5. Exercise of Rights
To exercise this right, please contact directly to the legal representative of:
Ortofrutta Caligari & Babbi S.r.l. - Via Ezio Bevilacqua, 17-47039 Savignano Sul Rubicone (FC).
6. Owner and responsible for processing
Owner for processing:
ORTOFRUTTA CALIGARI E BABBI S.R.L.
Via Ezio Bevilacqua, 17 – 47039 SAVIGNANO SUL RUBICONE (FC)
TEL +39 0541-942599 FAX +39 0541-201919