Finò is the italian fennel for excellence. Our fennels are produced only in Italy.
Our fennel is grown in the following regions:
– Basilicata from January till May;
– Calabria from January till April;
– Emilia-Romagna in May and June and from September till November;
– Abruzzo from July till September;
– Puglia in November and December.
All the manufcturers are certified with the Global Gap certificate and are followed concerning varietal selection, planting layout, and the number of hectares transplanted weekly.